10 (weird) things, from my childhood, that only my mom knows about me...

1) As a child I had invisible friends. However, I made "voices" for my invisible friends. According to my mom it was very "red rum" kind of crap.
2) Until I was about 12, I would say "eh" at the end of every question.
3) When I was little I would sleepwalk to the fridge.
4) I used to put on intricate puppet shows, which I shouldn't have had the capability to think up at such a young age.
5) I used to do "science experiments" from things I found in the bathroom. I would then hide said experiments in dark corners to "ferment". My goal was to create the perfect silly putty substance.
6) I couldn't ride a bike until 7th grade.
7) I would hide for hours because I "didn't like to be bothered" when I was reading my books.
8) I was obsessed with building a clubhouse in my yard (which plays into today, a bit).
9) I killed my first goldfish by trying to feed it cat food (I was 5. Don't judge.)
10) I would dress up in my pink power ranger costume, complete with gloves that made fighting noises, put on the cassette soundtrack, and proceed to fight invisible monsters.

Bonus: I played with Barbies and action figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masochists Anonymous

YOU ARE SHALLOW! or settling...

Roadtrips