The perfect man

I just want someone:
-that will treat me right
-that I can be comfortable with/trust completely
-that I can feel passionate about
-that feels the same way I do (not more or less)
-that wants something that can be serious
-that wants to be exclusive
-that is cool with cuddling and watching movies for hours and hours
-that enjoys building pillow forts
-that loves animals
-that is passionate about life
-that is open minded
-that believes in a certain amount of stability
-that has some interest in nerdy/dorky things
-that I find good looking (and has a nice voice)
-that I am attracted to (aka see as more than a friend)
-that has a good sense of humor
-that is good as diffusing a tense situation/can handle his anger/stress
-that can handle it when a woman cries
-that....yeah...I'm fucked :/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masochists Anonymous

YOU ARE SHALLOW! or settling...

Roadtrips